Last updated: June 9, 2016
Thank you for using DD Suite.org, the official website of the DD Suite National
Partnership. We hope that DD Suite.org has made your dealings with your state
partner easier and more efficient.
apply to specific Web-based transactions with those agencies or data posted on their Web
sites. In addition, you should also review the DD Suite.org
Suite.org, what that information is used for, and how it may be shared.
- For your convenience, DD Suite.org contains hypertext or other links to external
Internet sites that are not provided or maintained by the DD Suite National Partnership.
Please note that the DD Suite National Partnership cannot guarantee the accuracy, relevance,
timeliness, or completeness of these external sites. In addition, the inclusion of links
to non-governmental sites is not intended to endorse any views expressed, or products
or services offered, on these sites, or the organizations sponsoring the sites.
- All of the material posted on the DD Suite.org and accessible to the public without
use of an authenticating and authorizing mechanism (such as a "PIN" or password)
is public record. Most of the public record posted on DD Suite.org can be copied and used
for any purpose.
- The DD Suite National Partnership makes no warranty that the materials contained
within DD Suite.org are free from copyright claims, or other restrictions or limitations
on free use or display.
- The DD Suite National Partnership disclaims any liability for the improper or
incorrect use of information obtained from DD Suite.org.
- The DD Suite National Partnership makes no claims that the files which may be downloaded
(e.g. as a result of a file upload attached to a report) are free from any viruses. Downloading
and opening these files are the responsibility of the user. Please keep your virus protection
up to date.
By using DD Suite.org you agree to these terms and conditions.